Image Map

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Where I'm Flying: May 2016

Now that I've passed the probation period, I can bid for flights and destinations that I want to go to. This month I bid for LA, Tokyo, Bangkok, Rome, and Johannesburg. I didn't get Tokyo, but I'm not surprised since it's a hard flight to get. But I didn't get LA :( So I can't go home to see my sister and my new baby niece that is due this month. My only consolation is that I'm going to Rome twice! I haven't been back to Rome since I lived there four years ago and I've missed it a lot! And I'm going on a safari in Johannesburg and get to pet baby lions, but baby niece > baby lions. Hopefully June gives me some LA flights! Six layovers and two turnarounds this month, not too shabby.

May Roster

Any suggestions for places to bid for June? I'd love to hear your ideas! 

4 comments:

  1. Also, we have some friends that travel all over and they said Poland is one of their favorite places they have ever been. I also think Scotland would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be in Thailand this month and will let you know how it is! I ended up bidding for Norway, Cape Town, and US flights next month but I'm going to keep Poland on the list! Definitely want to do Scotland too.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete