Image Map

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Where I'm Flying: July 2016

I think I'm still being punished for calling in sick for a Pakistan flight in May, because my roster next month is probably the worst I've had.

I have two of the worst turnarounds possible: Jeddah and Cairo.

Because of my Cairo flight, I don't get to come home three days earlier. The rostering team loves to give a turnaround right before we have leave so we get as little time home as possible. They really love to ruin things.



On the plus side, I'll be in Washington DC for the 4th of July! You can look for me on your TVs in front of the White House when the fireworks start.

I'm also going to Paris, which I usually wouldn't be excited for, but I'll hopefully get to meet my aunt and uncle there for the day.

The only destination that I asked for that I actually got is Glasgow, Scotland. I'm finally going back to my motherland and fellow redheads, and I might never leave.

Last but not least, I finally get to come home again! Even though it's not for long, I can't wait to see everyone, especially my dog and my new baby niece (not necessarily in that order).

I have a million days off before my next flight so maybe I'll actually catch up on this blog, but I've said that before...

1 comment:

  1. Perfect place to be on the 4th, I'll be looking for you on the news. Can't wait to hear about your trips and see some pics! Love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete